I come from a varied design background, which gives me the ability to think outside of many boxes and provide the best design to suit different needs of different clients.
I have six years of commercial experience in graphic design; I’ve dabbled in everything from branding and collateral outcomes, including print and online media, through to illustration and infographics.
I’ve worked both as an in-house designer, and as a freelancer working with clients from all over New Zealand.
I have a Bachelor of Design (Communication) with Merit from the Otago Polytechnic.
What else you should know about Annah
- I am based in Dunedin with two daughters; Sage and Luma
- Getting outside for a walk every day is an essential
- I love colour, except for in my wardrobe which includes a lot of black
- Growing up by the beach, I feel most at home by the water
- I have been fascinated by typography ever since I was at primary school, creating my own custom fonts
- I am always creating, whether it is some handmade cushions or the latest kid’s birthday party invitation
- I always give 110% to everything that I do and love making people happy
- I have design experience in museum exhibitions and interiors
- I am lucky to be able to work in my field of passion and love what I do!